March 24, 2023
canada flag houses
FOREIGN OWNERS IN CANADA MUST REGISTER TO PAY A NEW TAX ON “UNDERUSED” PROPERTY Most foreign individuals, companies and other entities that own residential properties in Canada must now file a return even if no tax is due. This is one of the requirements of the new “Underused Housing Tax Act” (“UHT”) effective for the calendar...
Read More

Corporate Information

Capital Trustees AG
Trade and companies registry: Zürich No. CHE‑112.645.753
Intra-Community VAT number: CHE‑112.645.753
Registered office: Bleicherweg 50 – 8002 Zürich, Switzerland.
☏ +41 (0)44 512 5004

Branch office: Via Somaini 10 –
6900 Lugano, Switzerland.  ☏  +41 (0)91 210 5700